M.C. Clan Council
M.C. Play Testers
- Nov 10, 2012
Inspired by one of the worst movies ever we are going to fight a epic battle for the domination of Earth. Who is going to conquer the whole world by himself?
How will this work?
- MoM Battlefield Earth is a 1v1 competition where you have to conquer the world.
- Every round you can make a move on a territory next to yours.
- To conquer this territory you will fight a battle on the map assigned to that territory.
- The grand game will be played on the Classic Massive map.
- You will get three territories at the start of the game.
- Territories will be assigned randomly.
- Each round you can send in your moving orders to airwick.
-You will get a message that the next round is up. You have 48 hours to send in your moving orders. Instructions on the rounds can be found in the third post.
- The number of moving orders depends on the territories you hold:
1 – 4 territories = 1 moving order
5 – 11 territories = 2 moving orders
12 – 19 territories = 3 moving orders
20 – 29 territories = 4 moving orders
30 – 39 territories = 5 moving orders
40 – 49 territories = 6 moving orders
50 – 64 territories = 7 moving orders
65 – 79 territories = 8 moving orders
80 – 99 territories = 9 moving orders
100 – 127 territories = 10 moving orders
- Unused moving orders cannot be used in the next round.
- If you hold a command you are allowed to do more moving orders based on the command bonus. The command bonus will be added up to your total territories. If you hold Australia you get four more territories in total. Not four extra moves!
- Multiple attacks can be ordered out of one territory.
- You can not attack a territory more then once in one round.
- Territories that are attacked by multiple players end up in 1v1v1 and so on games.
- Defenders of the territory set up the game and will post the game link in this thread.
- If you won the game you will post your victory in this thread.
- All games have the same settings: one, anywhere, escalate.
- If a territory is neutral and more then 1 player attacks it the game will be played on the map listed below.
- If only 1 player attacks a neutral territory the territory is taken by that player without a battle.
- If a player goes AWOL on this tournament his territories will become neutral territories.
- Attackers have 30 days to conquer the territory. If the territory is not conquered the defender wins and holds the territory. Attackers go AWOL.
- If there are more then 2 players involved and the game goes on after 30 days with the defenders defeated in the game the territory is not conquered. The defenders keep their territory, but in this situation the other teams can finish the game to fight for the points.
- If all games are played before the deadline of 30 days we move on to the next round.
- Diplomacy is forbidden in the grand game and in the individual games. So no treaties and diplo messages or strategy talk in the chat! For breaking this rule we use the rule of the 3 strikes and you are out.
- Sidegames are not allowed to decide a game.
- The list of maps we use can be found in the second post.
- Buy-in is 50 points per player.
- The winner takes all points: 2000 points!
Winner also gets a fancy MoM ribbon
Commanders and Strategists only.