Boss General (Retired on a Desert Island)
Gentlemen of Leisure
M.C. Play Testers
The Wiki Bar
- Jul 25, 2009
Welcome to the Official Battle for the Belt tournament.
This is a belt-based 1v1 ongoing tournament for the best 1v1 players in several weight classes.
How it works.
1. After signing up, you will be put into a weight class depending on your rank. 1k-2k = Lightweight. 2k-3k = Middle Weight. 3k+ = Heavy Weight.
2. A queue is randomly formed for each weight class.
3. The first two players of each class battle each other 1v1, game settings are determined by first player. Best of 3 games.
4. The winner will continue to battle the remaining players in 1v1 best of 3 games. Winner chooses settings.
4.1 They can be any three maps you want, with three different settings if you want (you can do it on all the same settings as well). The next set of three maps must have at least two maps that are different to two of the first set. Other settings does not matter.
5. The loser of a series will go to the end of the queue
6. The matches will continue on like this, with the player with the most wins holding the official belt. The first belt is given to the player with 3 series wins. If the belt holder loses a series, they still hold the belt if they have the most wins.
7. If a player ties the belt holder for most wins, they face off in a title match.
8. Upon receiving the belt for the first time, the player is awarded 150 bonues points. Each time they defend the belt in a series, they receive 50 points.
1. I, Badorites am the referee and my word is law. Rules may be subject to change.
2. If a player fails to accept a challenge, they will be removed from the competition, or sent to the back of the queue. You have 48 hours to accept all challenges.
3. All series are played CONCURRENTLY. That means three 1v1 games at the same time. Title matches are 5 games. This means YOU NEED TO BE STRATEGIST OR ABOVE to compete.
4. At some point after a player reaches a win limit of 20. A grand winner will be announced and the season will reset.
All belt holders will receive a belt trophy for their profile, indefinitely.
Season winners will also get one of these.
Last edited by a moderator: